Monday, June 16, 2008

When I grow up, i wanna be ~famous~


The new Pussycat Dolls song is one to be debated. While i'm not so keen on the tune, the lyrics are actually quite amazing;

Be careful what you wish for 'cause you just might get it
You just might get it
You just might get it

When I grow up
I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star,
I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
I wanna see the world
Drive nice cars
I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
Be on TV
People know me
Be on magazines


Plus, the video is all kinds of bright colours and lights! fyi, i love it. WIN! It was also the best performace at the MTV Movie Awards 2008. Suck it Coldplay! ohh PCD never fails me. althoughh, there best song to date would be "I Don't Need A Man" and they are yet to come close to that point of amazingness again.

ohh, and incase you hadn't noticed, there's one less pussycat doll then there was on the last album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey vicky, I went through your list and I actually like 2 or 3 of those people! awesome blog dude!